Looking for Mother’s Day plans? Join Tuckahoe Plantation on Sunday May 13th for a “Peony Picnic” to celebrate Mom! Bring your own picnic lunch to enjoy on the grounds, tour the historic plantation home, and view our blooming gardens! Admission is $5 per guest over 6 years old (free for children under 5 years).
Staring at 1pm, peonies will be available at $5 per peony stem and greenery (limit two stems per person), so you can enjoy Tuckahoe’s beauty at home! Gelati Celesti will be serving ice cream from 12-4pm, but feel free to leisurely picnic long into the afternoon! The Historic Home will be open for tours between 2pm and 4pm for an additional $5 per person for guests over 6 years old.
1) We strongly encourage buying tickets in advance for this popular event! Presold tickets can be purchased here. Tickets will be sold at the door, but we recommend pre-purchasing tickets and skipping the line!
2) Dogs who play well with others are welcome to join, but please keep them leashed and clean up any messes.
3) Some tables, chairs, and benches are provided, but feel free to bring your own blankets or lawn chairs.
4) Carpool if possible! This is a very popular event, so while we have plenty of parking, make our parking valets’ day by driving less vehicles.
5) We will never discourage going green! We will have water and trash receptacles on site, but feel free to bring your own water bottles or take your recycles home!
For questions or additional information, please call 804-774-1614 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.